This course teaches you the dynamics of gospel change. It encourages you to apply the gospel deeply to your own life and to minister the gospel to those around you.
what you get
- Access to an online ebook plus version of the course for 12 months
- A PDF to download for personal use
The goal of the Christian life is to be conformed to the likeness of Christ (Romans 8:29). In this course you will learn how to apply the gospel to your everyday life. It teaches Christians to connect the truth about God with our 'Monday-morning struggles'. You will find out how change takes place as God’s truth is applied to the heart, and also how to effectively minster the gospel to those around you.
- Unit 1. The dynamics of gospel change
- Unit 2. Gospel change and repentance
- Unit 3. Gospel change and faith
- Unit 4. Head and heart in Christian experience
- Unit 5. The means of grace - the bible, prayer and community
- Unit 6. Holiness - its nature
- Unit 7. Holiness - relationships
- Unit 8. Holiness - conversations
- Unit 9. Holiness - thankfulness