Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply to the Porterbrook Network (“Porterbrook”) website located at www.porterbrooknetwork.org (the "Site"). The Site is the property of Porterbrook and by using the Site you hereby agree to these Terms and to comply with all the requirements set out herein.
Legal Protection of our Site
All the content of the Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, images, video, audio, trademarks, logos, software code collectively the "Content") is owned, trademarked, controlled or licensed by or to Porterbrook and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
Using our Site
You can use this Site in order to review and order products or services. You are not allowed to download, retain, publish, or distribute any portion of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms. No Content of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way without our express prior written consent or as expressly provided in these Terms. We reserve the right to amend, change, modify, add or remove these Terms at any time at our own discretion. By using this Site you agree to these Terms as in force at the time that you use the Site. We allow you to use this Site provided that you comply with these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site at any time and for any reason. If we suspend or cancel your registration then we may delete any posts, information, or content relating to you or provided by you. You use the Site and the Content at your own risk. We do not represent or warrant that the Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date, or free of technical or typographical errors.
Registration and Cancellation
As a part of the process of using the Site, you will need to register with us as follows:
- user name, password and other personal information. You must provide accurate and complete registration information and advise us of any changes;
- you must safeguard your user name, password and account details;
- if the Site is being used with your user name and password then we will assume that it is you or someone you have authorized to access the Site;
- if you know that someone else has details of your user name, password and account then you must inform us immediately.
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and subscribe to the provisions of the Standard for Electronic Transactions issued under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 of Bermuda (the “Act”). By using the Site, you agree with the terms of the Act, however, if you do not agree them please do not provide your personal data. We will not sell or pass any personal data to third parties unless it is set out herein, which includes: if we are required to do so by law, or by a process of the law including warrant or court order. Cookies may be used during your visit to the Site. If you do not want to receive cookies then please change the settings on your browser. If you do not accept cookies then this may interfere with the proper functioning of this Site.
Our Site is easy to use and if it is used properly and as it is intended to be used then we do not envisage there being any problems. However, in addition to the other actions prohibited in these Terms we expressly prohibit the following
- the use of any virus, Trojan, robot, deep-link, spider or other or similar tools or techniques, including any hacking, scanning, or other methods to breach security or falsify the authentification process; or
- the use of any automatic program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access or copy any part of the Site; or
- any other method to access or copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content or any person using the Site or any way to circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site; or
- any methods to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any part of it, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password "mining" or any other illegitimate means including testing, tracing or reverse engineering any visitor or customer of the Site; or
- any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
Links to Other Sites
We do provide links to other websites that we think you may find useful. However, this does not mean that we take responsibility in any way for linked sites and you visit these sites at your own risk. We are not liable for any content of other sites as we do not control them.
We do not promise that the Site or any Content, or any service or access or capability of the Site will always be error-free or uninterrupted. We may change the Site, and the Content without prior warning or notice. We do not promise that there will not be any viruses (or similar programs including mal ware) on the Site or in the Content. We expressly disclaim all warranties unless expressly reserved by law, and we do not warrant as to the fitness for purpose, merchantability or accuracy of the Site and the Content.
Limitation of Liability
We hereby limit our liability for any damages to the maximum extent allowed by law including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, including for commercial loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, expected savings, business interruption, or loss of use, arising out of access (or lack thereof) to use the Site or any Content. We limit our liability in tort, contract, or statute or other head of claim. Our total liability to you in relation to the Site and the Content is limited to One Hundred (BM$100.00) Bermuda dollars.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the Content.
All the terms and conditions that by their nature extend beyond the termination of your account, the suspension of your access, or cancellation of your registration, including debt obligations, indemnity, and limitation of liability, will survive such suspension, termination, or cancellation of your registration.
The Site, the Content, and these Terms are governed by the laws of Bermuda. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bermuda. If you use the Site from outside Bermuda you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws.
Unit 1, Westbrook Court
Sheffield S11 8YZ
+44 (0)114 267 6704